M3 - M6
Full time, maternity cover commencing January 2024 initially for two termswith the possibility to extend for a further term
The Governors of Dunham on Trent C of E Primary School are looking to appoint a temporary full-time teacher (Maternity Cover) to join our hardworking and dedicated staff team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic primary school in January, initially for 2 terms with the possibility to extend for a further term.
The successful candidate will work predominantly within EYFS and KS1, in a class of mixed age EYFS, 1,2, but must have the willingness and adaptability to work across all year groups and with children with SEND. Dunham on Trent C of E Primary School is an inspirational place with a true sense of belonging to something special. We are a warm, friendly and vibrant school that is built on an ethos: “Believe, and together we can achieve”. As a Church of England school, our students and staff create a nurturing community that we are extremely proud of.
We can offer you:
• An excellent working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of children in our school
• Wonderful children who love coming to school and who we are very proud of
• Support to develop you within this role, to be the best you can be.
• An opportunity to be part of a supportive and driven team
• The opportunity for quality continuous professional learning
• A varied job where no day is the same!
• An organisation committed to supporting and enabling all staff
Application forms/information are available below:
If you are interested in visiting the school prior to submitting an application, we would love to show you around. Please contact the school on 01777 228383.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to visit or have any questions please contact Mrs Reynolds, Head Teacher at the above email above or telephone 01777 228383
Closing Date for applications: Monday 6th November at 09:00am, shortlisting PM
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 8th November 2023