Vacancy for a Breakfast and 3:30 Club Leader
We are looking for a Breakfast and 3:30 Club Leader to work every morning from 7:30am until 8:40am, and on a Monday and Tuesday after school from 3:30pm to 6:00pm, as well as working an extra 1hr and 10 minutes to order food for the clubs. The total working hours would be 12hrs per week term time only.
Since this role involves various aspects of responsibility it would be a Grade 2 role (point 10).
To work within the vision and ethos of the school to create high quality and varied activities within a safe and caring environment and provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children placed in the Club, including those with special needs. To be responsible for delivery of activities within the provision, leading the general administrative/clerical/financial duties in the Club, but not management of the Club budget.
- To plan, deliver and evaluate a varied programme of high quality play opportunities in a safe environment
- To be responsible for implementing Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To lead in the development of independent social skills
- To undertake duties such as cleaning club room and toys, reporting any damages and tidying up etc
- To report a child’s problems/achievements to parents a necessary
- To liaise with parents to enable the effective operation of the Club
- To administer basic/paediatric first aid where appropriately trained
- To assist in the specific medical/care needs of pupils when specific training has been undertaken
- To take care for their own and other people’s health and safety.
- To maintain registers of attendance/absence and other child records
- To assist in Club marketing and promotion
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- To ensure good food hygiene at all times, including food preparation and storage
- To support the promotion of positive relationships with parents and outside agencies, including communicating effectively with parents on a regular basis
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained where appropriate
- To follow safeguarding policies and procedures at all times
Candidates should have relevant qualifications and experience of working with children, and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications Friday 18th May.
If you are interested in this role please contact the school office using the details on the Home page.